Reasons I love fall:
* trees. leaves changing colors into shades of burnt orange, rusty red & yellows...
(perfect time for a weekend drive to check out nature's beauty.)
* sweaters. all kinds of comfy tops to wear - fleece jackets, over sized crew necks...
* football. college games or NFL - either work for me. I'm enjoying our season tickets to the UC football games this year - nothing like sitting out under the stadium lights, cheering on the "home team"...
(despite the Bengals record, I still enjoy those games too!)
* pumpkin and mums. - love heading out to a local pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin, tasting yummy hot cider, & grabbing a bag of apples for baking a homemade dessert.
(already have the mums on the front porch - went with yellow mum this season!)
* fire pits. - just enjoyed a nice fall evening this past weekend with friends gathered around the fire. we had some really good S'mores too - next time you make these, try using Reece's Peanut butter Cups, instead of Hersey's milk chocolate to go between the graham crackers & roasted marshmallows!