May 28, 2009

Spreading the word...

I was checking out a great blog I read from time to time called get in mah belly, the author of the blog, Liz, was giving a huge shout out to a blog she has recently become "obsessed with" (her words, not mine). So after reading her post, I also wanted to let people know about the Queen City Discovery blog.

The cool thing this blog does is tell the stories of the old, often forgotten about, buildings throughout Cincinnati . The photography is absolutely beautiful. Check out their photo gallery.

I'm probably breaking some "blogger" rules with this post, but I do fully disclaim that I'm pretty much "copying" right off Liz for this one, but I found these pictures of Cincinnati to be sooo great, that I also wanted to share & spread the word about the Queen City Discovery blog.

1 comment:

liz said...

i am catching up on your blog and i just saw this post... i am so glad you like queen city discovery too, it is one of my favorites. i am glad i could spread the word!